:: DISCLAIMER ::

Kindly noted that this is only a personal blog. You may read it if you like and do drop by again anytime. If anything DISPLEASE you, it is only a coincidence and do not hesitate to leave immediately. All information in this blog is personal belonging unless it is stated the sources. Please refer to the owner for any references made.
Read at your own risk.

Monday, May 03, 2010

P.S. I Love You.. always!

Hola! Jiwang2 plak pagi2 isnin nie..Monday blues gamaknye..(oit2!bangun2..smbung marking tueee..dateline dh dekat nie..hehehe).. aku rase korang tau lagu nie.. Love You Till The End by The Pogues! Merupakan soundtrack filem P.S. I Love You… citer dh lame dh nie..(mmg sah aku ni ketinggalan zaman! dh namenye tua kn?hehehe)..pernah layannn? musti la pernah kalu korang mmg jenis brjiwa sentimental+karat2 skit cm aku…hahahaha!adoyai!..musti korang dh tengok…mmg layannn gile la citer tuh..siap kne sediakan tisu sekotak…hahahahaha… pandaila aku nie bt citer!!! So, this is the lyrics fr the song (klu dh ade.. layannn je skali lg) but mp3 carikla sendiri, zaman dh moden leh google jek.. enjoyyy!

+Pic from google+

I just want to see you
When you're all alone
I just want to catch you if I can
I just want to be there
When the morning light explodes
On your face it radiates
I can't escape
I love you till the end

I just want to tell you nothing
You don't want to hear
All I want is for you to say
Why don't you just take me
Where I've never been before
I know you want to hear me
Catch my breath
I love you till the end (x4)

I just want to be there
When we're caught in the rain
I just want to see you laugh not cry
I just want to feel you
When the night puts on its cloak
I'm lost for words dont tell me
Cause all I can say
I love you till the end (x5)

All I can say
I love you till the end (x3

Cause all I can say
I love you till the end (x3)





P/S : dedicated to en.sufian.. 143!




Till we meet again.. Daaa…

No comments: